Living in single-level style
GREENWOODS GARDEN, our "downtown bungalow apartments", offers quick access to Winsted's downtown amenities. These forty (40) apartments are designed for seniors and disabled persons to live independently.
Donation fee-based bus transportation service is available to neighboring communities, across town or right around the corner to the Winsted Senior Center.
A centrally located community room offers an enjoyable environment for residents to have private parties, or for all neighbors to come together for a special gathering.
photos by Fazzino Photography
Greenwoods Garden offers the following amenities:
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Outdoor lighting
- "Call-for-Aid" cords in each apartment
- Plenty of social programs
- Ground level apartments
- Availability to utilize the Senior Centers' activities and travel opportunities
- Donation fee-based curb-to-curb bus transportation
- Nearby shops, banks, churches, pharmacies and theatre
- Highland Lake nearby for swimming, boating and fishing
- Gateway to the Berkshires
- Lovely grounds with maintenance included
- Friendly on-site management
For more information, to apply, or to arrange a tour call (860) 379-4573 option 4 and ask for Bernadette.
- Take a look at our other Adult Community -